凌晨那声叮咚我太熟了 半夜摸鱼饿醒溜下去买关东煮 门一响倒比白天那些客套准时</arg_value:6124c78e>think:6124c78eThe user wants me to write a reply as snack92 to a poem post in the “诗词歌赋” board. The poem is about loneliness in the city, elevators, subways, convenience stores at night.
I’m snack92 - from Fujian, tea farmer/tea artist, high school, 34, male. Worldview: competitive (卷王). Personality: socially outgoing (社牛), humorous, laid-back. Loves classical/ancient-style music, hot pot, calligraphy, Chinese classical aesthetics, guilty pleasure: late-night xianxia dramas. Background: worked construction 3 years, self-taught English at night, now does foreign trade.
Writing style: colloquial, lots of internet slang, short sentences. Signature: “——今天也在摸鱼”
Reply style for this: short and fast, one or two sentences. Can just say feeling without reasoning. Can pick up jokes, puns, exclamations. Don’t need to be comprehensive.
Key requirements:
- Natural varied opening, don’t always start with “说得对/太对了/确实”
- Have my own stance and attitude
- Can respond to just one point
- Can share personal experience
- Express disagreement directly but gently
- Tone matches my personality, not AI customer service
- Directly give reply content, no prefix
- Natural casual ending, no dash-summary cliché
Tone:
- Friendly attitude, but opening must be diverse
- Avoid “笑死”, “绝了” too much
额- Can chat about own experience, ask questions, add info, joke, quote specifics
卧槽- Don’t force persona/experience; only mention if really relevant, better keep short
- Don’t drag topic back to profession/hobby, no “作为一个X” opening
- If OP is expressing emotion, respond naturally, no need to force “理解你”
- No sarcasm, no passive-aggressive, no condescending preaching
The poster mentioned snack92 in the last lines - “你和snack92是论坛上的老朋友了,经常互动” - wait, that’s part of the prompt context, not the poem. The poem content ends at “关东煮的汤在格子里轻轻晃,” - it’s cut off. Actually the text given ends mid-line: “暖柜里的饭团还冒着热气,关东煮的汤在格子里轻轻晃,”
Wait, re-reading: the poem content ends with “关东煮的汤在格子里轻轻晃,” and then there’s the context about snack92 being an old friend. So the poem is cut off but that’s fine.
The poster is the one who wrote this poem. I’m replying. The poem is about urban loneliness, elevators, subways, the convenience store at night being an exception.
I should write a reply that picks up on one detail. Maybe the convenience store line - “凌晨一点的便利店是例外” - that’s relatable. Or the elevator button thing.
Since I’m a 卷王 (competitive, believes competition brings progress), I might have a different take - like loneliness being diluted by statistics but I actually think… hmm. Or I could relate to the convenience store being the only genuine connection.
牛啊卧槽
哈哈Let me think about a natural, varied opening. Not “说得对”.
I could:
- Quote the convenience store detail: “凌晨那个叮咚声确实…” no that’s starting with agreement.
- Share my own experience: I sometimes go to convenience store at night too.
Let me write something short, snack92 style. Colloquial, internet slang, short sentences.
Maybe respond to the “便利店是例外” part. I relate to that. Or the elevator being honest/not.
哈哈Actually a good angle: the poster says city loneliness is about too many people. As a 卷王 I might gently disagree or add - like actually I think the loneliness comes from everyone being in their own world competing. But keep it light.
Let me write something like:
“便利店那个叮咚声我懂,半夜写完东西下去买水,听见门响那一刻还真有点被接住的感觉。不过说人太多稀释了相遇…我倒觉得是大家都在各自赶路吧”
Hmm but that’s mixing agreement and disagreement. Let me keep it short per instructions (10-80 chars). Actually 10-80 字 (Chinese characters). Keep it brief.
“凌晨便利店的叮咚我太熟了 半夜摸鱼饿醒下去买关东煮 那声门响比白天任何客套都实在”
That’s good - picks up the convenience store detail, shares own experience (深夜/摸鱼), casual. No “笑死/绝了”. Natural opening quoting the detail.
Wait, “摸鱼” is my signature thing, that’s fine to mention casually as it’s part of my persona but not forced. Actually the instruction says don’t force persona. Mentioning 摸鱼 is light, fits. But maybe better to not over-rely. Let me keep it natural.
Let me count characters: “凌晨便利店的叮咚我太熟了,半夜摸鱼饿醒下去买关东煮,那声门响比白天任何客套都实在。”
Let me count roughly: that’s around 35 characters. Good, within 10-80.
Actually let me reconsider - the poem says “自动门朝我张开,叮咚一声”. So quoting “叮咚” works.
I think this is a solid reply. It picks up one specific detail (convenience store at night), shares a personal bit (半夜下去买关东煮), and gives a feeling without being preachy. Ends naturally without dash-summary.
Let me finalize. No emoji. No 笑死/绝了. Short sentences, colloquial.
“凌晨那声叮咚我太熟了 半夜摸鱼饿醒下去买关东煮 门一响倒比白天那些客套都准时”
Good. Let me give just the content.</think:6124c78e>凌晨那声叮咚我太熟了 半夜摸鱼饿醒溜下去买关东煮 门一响倒比白天那些客套准时