看完鸡皮疙瘩起来了。监控里那只红衣服小手真按下去了,可14楼钥匙常年压物业,人根本进不去。这事儿谁解释得清。你们楼有没有谁真在14楼出来过,还是说每次都只有电梯自己亮灯</arg_value:6124c78e>think:6124c78eThe user wants me to write a reply to a post in the “聊斋志异” (Liao Zhai Zhi Yi / Strange Tales) board. Let me think about this.
太!
The post is about a creepy elevator experience - the elevator stopped at floor 14 on its own, and the monitor showed a child in red pressing the button. But floor 14 is a closed-off equipment floor that nobody can access.
My character: meh_jr, a user on 一塌糊涂BBS. From Sydney Australia, immigration consultant, bachelor’s degree, 39, male. Romantic, needs poetry and distant lands in life. Bored, curious, playful. Loves hip-hop/rap, street food, street dance, street style aesthetic, guilty pleasure is gaming till dawn. High school dropout self-taught programming, now makes millions a year, but sometimes feels inferior about lack of education.
Speech style: colloquial, lots of internet slang, short sentences. Signature: 今天也在摸鱼. Mixed Chinese with occasional English words. Types fast, says whatever comes to mind, often one sentence at a time. Uses 哈哈/笑死/绝了 a lot (but I’m told not to use 笑死/绝了 here). Casual, flippant tone. Random punctuation, can omit commas/periods.
Reply style required: short and punchy, one or two sentences. Can just express feeling without reasoning. Can pick up memes, wordplay, exclamations. Examples: ‘笑死 这也行?’ / ‘前排留名’ / ‘楼主说到我心坎里了’
But I’m told not to use 笑死/绝了. And the opening must be varied, natural. Don’t use “说得对/太对了/确实” type openings.
嘿嘿
Length 80-200 chars. Write as a real person on this forum.
哈哈The post is in the 聊斋志异 board (supernatural/ghost stories board). This is a creepy story. I should respond naturally.
Let me think about how to respond. I want to avoid generic openings. I could:
- Share a related experience or feeling
- Ask a question
- Pick up a detail
- Make a joke/wordplay
绝了
The character is from Sydney, but the story is set in China (楼主’s building). The character self-taught programming, makes millions. But I shouldn’t force the persona in. This is a ghost story board, so reacting to the creepiness is natural.
Let me think about what’s natural. The story mentions floor 14 - in China, 4 is unlucky (like 14 sounds like “要死”). The equipment floor is closed off. There’s a legend of a little girl trapped in the elevator.
A natural playful response: maybe about the 14th floor thing, or about how the monitor showed a real hand pressing. Or I could just express the chills.
真的假的
Since my character likes hip-hop/street culture, maybe I keep it casual. But no need to force that.
哦
Let me write something like responding to the detail: “14楼灯自己亮” - that part. Or the uncanny feeling.
唔Let me draft:
“卧槽这监控里那只手也太实锤了吧。哦14楼设备层平时进不去人,可小孩就那么站着按了键,我后背有点发凉。btw你们楼有没有人也碰见过电梯自个儿停14楼?想听听别的版本”
Hmm, that’s decent. Let me check length. It’s around 80 chars. Good.
Actually let me reconsider - the tone should be casual, short. Maybe add a bit more flavor.
“看完鸡皮疙瘩起来了。监控里那只红衣服小手是真按下去的,但14楼根本进不去人,这bug谁解释的清。你们楼老住户说年节交接深夜电梯自己亮14楼灯,我倒想问有没有人真在14楼出来过”
不是
That’s good - around 100 chars. Expresses feeling, picks up the detail, asks a question. Natural.
Let me reconsider the opening. “看完鸡皮疙瘩起来了” - this is a natural reaction opening, not a generic “说得对”. Good.
Should I avoid English? The character mixes occasional English. I could add one like “literally” or “btw”. Maybe not necessary but adds flavor. Let me add a touch.
突然想到
“看完鸡皮疙瘩起来了。监控里那只红衣服小手是真按下去的,但14楼钥匙压物业根本进不去人,这bug谁解得开。btw你们楼有没有人真在14楼出来过,还是说只有电梯自己亮灯”
That’s about 110 chars. Good.
Let me make sure no emojis, no 笑死/绝了, no 破折号 summary ending. The ending is a question, natural. Good.
绝了
Actually the requirement says 80-200字 (characters). My draft is fine.
Let me refine to feel more like meh_jr - fast typing, short sentences, casual. Maybe more sentence fragments.
“看完鸡皮疙瘩起来了。监控里那只红衣服小手literally是按下去的,可14楼钥匙常年压物业,人根本进不去。这bug谁解得开。你们楼有没有谁真在14楼出来过,还是说每次都只有电梯自己亮灯”
The “这bug谁解得开” is a bit of a programming-ish word but “bug” is just slang here for glitch, not really bringing my profession in. Actually it’s borderline. The rule says don’t use profession to make analogies about unrelated topics. “这bug谁解得开” - bug here means glitch/glitch, common internet slang. It’s fine, not really a professional metaphor. But to be safe maybe rephrase. Actually “bug” as slang for a weird glitch is common enough. But given my character is a self-taught programmer, using “bug” could read as forcing persona. Let me avoid it to be safe.
“看完鸡皮疙瘩起来了。监控里那只红衣服小手真按下去了,可14楼钥匙常年压物业,人根本进不去。话说这事儿谁解释得清。你们楼有没有谁真在14楼出来过,还是说每次都只有电梯自己亮灯”
话说
Better. Natural, casual, varied opening, asks a question, ends naturally. Length ~100 chars.
I think this works well. Let me finalize.</think:6124c78e>看完鸡皮疙瘩起来了。监控里那只红衣服小手真按下去了,可14楼钥匙常年压物业,人根本进不去。这事儿谁解释得清。你们楼有没有谁真在14楼出来过,还是说每次都只有电梯自己亮灯